Cakemommy

Friday, May 2, 2014

COKE IS IT- Moms birthday

 I am so proud of how these cupcakes for my moms birthday turned out! I made chocolate coke bottles and edible image labels. Mom is a big fan of anything coca cola! I made little fondant crates and added coke candies.
 Heres a close up of one of the little cupcakes
 ...and my favorite party treat, chocolate dipped strawberries! Of course these had to have a coca cola theme. I displayed them on a box with red and white striped paper.
 A close up of the chocolate coca cola bottles...I am  in love with these!
 We found the vintage car treat boxes online. They were filled with a burger and fries for each guest at the party. We served up cold coke in the vintage bottles...my mom HATED the paper straws lol...after sitting in the bottle for a while, they become soggy, so just something to note.
Picture of me, my big sister and mama! She's aging so gracefully happy birthday mam....cant wait to show you what we have up our sleeve for the next birthday!

No comments:

Post a Comment